Witch Soup
Welcome To Witch Soup

To particiate fully in the forum, you must be a registered member.

Please come and join us, by registering an account. If there are any problems you can contact the Admin in the 'guest' section where we will try to help you.

Us here at Witch Soup would like to say "Thanks" for popping by. We hope to see you back soon.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Witch Soup
Welcome To Witch Soup

To particiate fully in the forum, you must be a registered member.

Please come and join us, by registering an account. If there are any problems you can contact the Admin in the 'guest' section where we will try to help you.

Us here at Witch Soup would like to say "Thanks" for popping by. We hope to see you back soon.
Witch Soup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peanut Soup

2 posters

Go down

Peanut Soup Empty Peanut Soup

Post  Errata Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 am

Peanut Soup

1 onion , roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
a 3cm chunk ginger , roughly chopped
¼ *Scotch bonnet chilli , seeded and chopped *use chili flakes or a milder chili
oil , for frying
1 x 200g tin chopped tomatoes
500ml light vegetable stock
2 level tbsp smooth organic peanut butter *Use a no sugar added peanut butter such as Whole Earth

METHOD1.Put the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli* in a food processor and whizz to a paste. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the paste and cook gently for 3-4 minutes until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and stock, season and simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Stir in the peanut butter and simmer for 5 minutes. Whizz in a blender until smooth.

PER SERVING204 kcalories, protein 6.7g, carbohydrate 12.3g, fat 14.1 g, saturated fat 2.7g, fibre 3.3g, salt 2.2 g
Errata
Errata
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Peanut Soup Empty Re: Peanut Soup

Post  Orchidee Sat May 12, 2012 6:57 pm

I love peanut butter. I love Satay. In theory I should love peanut soup. Will yry this one out later today. I have several jars of peanut butter non sugar so one will be sacrificed. : Laughing

Orchidee
Toasting Nicely
Toasting Nicely

Back to top Go down